[e.b] Morbid Endurance [e.b] Morbid Endurance

Good

This is an alright song. The melody seems to go nowhere though. I am a bit disturbed because the main theme is almost an EXACT clone of one of my most famous songs. I doubt you stole it, but it's just creepy is all...

This song seems mor upbeat to me than a "morbid endurance". W/e gj.

3/5
7/10

_-={Machine of Judgement}Demo _-={Machine of Judgement}Demo

WOW!

Seriously, this is an awesome song. I love the idea behind it. I really felt the tension as that brass ripped up. And the Guitar! Oh my gosh this is an awesome song!

5/5
10/10

MaestroRage responds:

I'm glad you liked it! Thank you for the review!

Stick around, the extended version will be significantly better :D!

Melancholy Winter Melancholy Winter

Beautiful

Your effort shows in this piece. Good one! One thing I would suggest is perhaps adding some higher strings at a climactic point to get that feel of "Aaaah! Marvelous!" If you know what I mean.

4/5
8/10

CrazyCookie responds:

Thanks for the advice!

Space Flight Space Flight

Basic

I felt where you were going with this song, but it didn't seem to me like you quite got there. It was a bit repetative, and most of all you seemed to lack instrumentation. This song would do nicely with some more instruments. But still:

3/5
5/10

ChobChob responds:

I'm gonna do a remix soon.

Robo-Boogie Robo-Boogie

Slightly repetative

Other than the repetative part in the beginning, I can really get down to this song. I like the theme and the variations of it. One thing I would suggest for a song like this that you don't have in it, is a really powerful beat. Good work, make some more for NG!

4/5

7/10

_-={The Desire to Destroy}=-_ _-={The Desire to Destroy}=-_

Awesome

This song reminds me of World of Warcraft's soundtrack, especially the underlying horns.

The Processer The Processer

Very fun

Great music. It reminds me of Pokemon or LoZ, the music of which I like very much. Could use a bit more movement, though Keep it up!

Cello Rampage Cello Rampage

Ahh! Wonderful!

This is my favorite piece of yours. It reminds me of Apocalypica, especially the solo violin. Please make more of this style!

SouIcage.2 SouIcage.2

Excellent

I love the contrast of the flute and oboe together against the strings and drums.

Your melodic lines were captivating. Excellent job.

The Enhanced Battle The Enhanced Battle

Great

Great stuff. It lacks but one crucial thing: movement. For that you get only an 8
instead of a 9.